AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- 1997-Ft. Lauderdale Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Design Award for the Eastside Community Hall in Davie, Florida
- 1998-Ft. Lauderdale Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Award of Merit for design of Ramat Shalom Synagogue in Plantation, Florida
- 2000-Certificate of recognition from the National Association of the American Institute of Architects for three years of service and Chairman of the national Continuing Education Review Committee.
- 2001-Community Appearance Award from the city of Ft. Lauderdale for the renovation of the two-story office building located at 1776 East Sunrise Blvd. for the new law office of McIntosh, Sawran & Cartaya, P.A.
- 2013-Community Appearance Award from the city of Ft. Lauderdale for the complete renovation of a 1939 bungalow residence located in historic Victoria Park
- 2018-Qualified Remodeler Magazine-National Master Design Awards
– Gold Award for “Davie House Addition-Cool Cool”
– Bronze Award for “Hollywood Beach Condo Kitchen Renovation”
- 2018- Chrysalis Award sponsored by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for the design of a single family home custom pool pavilion
- 2018-Fort Lauderdale chapter of the American Institute of Architects Honor award for Ocean View Condo renovation
- 2022-Stan Schachne AIA received the Community Service Award from the Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- 2023-Qualified Remodeler Magazine-National Master Design Awards Gold Award for “Ocean View” condo renovation